{Captured by Sherry - wearing vintage cashmere sweater, H&M skirt, NY&C coat necklace and tights, Macy's boots, YSL Grenat Satisfaction lipstick
Feeling sick means you can get away with curling up in bed in a warm robe, your favorite heels (I really like shoes), and some hot tea while watching The Devil Wears Prada. So I guess it's not all bad? I took the day off to help regain my strength and I couldn't be happier. Thanks to my incredible minions friends, I was able to get warm soup at the ring of a bell. he-he.

Unfortunately, had to step out to run a few errands later in the day. Thank the lord for warm cashmere, thick tights, and comfy booties. It was definitely one of those lazy days where you just throw your hair back into a pony tail, swipe on some oober dark lip color, and stomp down Yonge St pretending to be healthy. My favorite accessory? A packet of Kleenex.

7 comments

  1. So cute!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit!! Love the white sweater, gorgeous necklace and love that skirt! <3

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything ! Great outfit , love it :-)

    www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful chic look. love the white sweater with black on the bottom!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me a comfy sweater with a chic skirt!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram