{Photos by Sherry - wearing Ralph Lauren dress and coat, Chanel wallet, pearl earring necklace and bracelet, ModCloth heels, H&M stockings}
Took these shots in front of Max Mara right after an inauguration type thing at university. Luckily, my amazing friend Sherry had her handy-dandy phone and shot me in my "natural habitat" (apparently that's Bloor St?). I enjoyed the rest of the night at 7 West enjoying delicious desserts and tea with one of the sweetest girls in the world.  Anyways, the inauguration was extremely cool. I'm a huge fan of old traditions, even if it means lighting candles, signing a book, and chanting cult-like chants. UofT is getting more magical every day...

Speaking of magical! Last night, a few of my friends and I went out to a James-Bond themed pub night. Can't say no to an excuse to dress as a classy, sexy bond girl, eh? Unfortunately, it got pretty dull. No matter how "classy" a drunk douche-bag dresses, he's still a drunk douche-bag..how unfortunate :(. On the way home, Nicole ran into one of her friends and we ended up at their house which was home to many many beautiful people. And by beautiful I mean perfect-face-perfect-body-how-are-you-human-wow-you-are-so-hot beautiful. I kid you not, there was a guy there with Chase Crawford's face and Jesus's abs.

16 comments

  1. I saw your blog and its AMAZING, love your style!!! Its chic,hot and its about real fashion. Wanna follow each other? just leave a comment on my blog and let me know !

    http://revolviendoenmibaul.blogspot.com.es/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3401360/revolviendo-en-mi-baul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very chic simple look! Loving that strand of pearls :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is awesome! thanks for the comment and keep in touch!

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo you look so classy! i love the simple string of pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank's :)
    what do you think of follow each other ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this look!!
    Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Un look muy bonito. Estas guapĂ­sima!!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great look! i love Max Mara as well, and always love to see their window displays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos! Sounds like you had a fun time :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great all black outfit!
    He, would love to see a guy who looks like Chase Crawford and has crazy good abs! (mm) a girl can dream! :D

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty, I love the dress and your clutch!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty look! Love that clutch!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. U look so pretty !
    your outfit is so chic :-)

    www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram