{Captured by Sherry - wearing; the Limited shirt, ModCloth skirt, XXI headband, Victoria's Secret stockings, Fiona heels}   
Happy thanksgiving to everyone not using the metric system! I felt a bit lonely today without my best friends; turkey, mashed potato, and stuffing, but I compensated with the company of a few good friends and a few double fudge brownies. My friend Sherry and I found an incredibly creepy storage room in our basement, and what better way to appreciate creepy basements than take pretty pictures on all the piles of dust? My shoes suffered quite a bit, but I'll survive.
On the bright side, there are many things to be thankful for! Like my friends and family, my wonderful school, my teachers, my good health, the food I eat, the music I play... What are you thankful for?

7 comments

  1. love all your outfit ! so adorable !

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a beautiful skirt

    Help me get to 500 readers
    flysongbird

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful skirt :) Looking lovely!


    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. La falda es preciosa. Estas muy guapa
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! The colour of your shirt is divine--you wear mint so well!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram