How beautiful is this notebook given to me by my lovely sister? I've never really been a diary type person but I've always appreciated a gorgeous journal. Plus, this one incorporates all of the amazing things I love - it smells like leather, looks beautifully classic (reminds me of the olden days a bit...), the script is stunning, and its theme is music! Long story short, I love it. Now all I have to do is learn to write cutesy girly diary posts. The first will be a mushy-gushy "Dear Diary" one about how much I love my sister. And then I'll put happy glittery heart stickers and x's and o's all over the page. Or wait...maybe I have this wrong, isn't that what you do when you have crushes in 6th grade? Oh well, whatever.

8 comments

  1. wow it is so gorgeous!!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing, the perfect present!
    Love your blog! Following you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajajaja!! Yes I think you don't have to put xoxo's things... ;)
    This journal is gorgeous! I've always dreamt to have one like this: leather and cute journal.

    Have a nice Sunday!

    eLi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous notebook!Love it, so lovely!
    Kisses.

    http://blogdavicm.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a beautiful notebook indeed. love the ribbon!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love journals... they carry memories - and it often doesn't matter if they have words in them, or not...


    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. your sister has great taste! i keep telling myself i need a journal but i guess a blog will do :p haha

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty - what a thoughtful gift!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram