Library Caroling?
I"m currently sitting in the library, doing a bit of finals studying and listening to the Christmas station on Pandora. I absolutely love this time of year. There are beautiful lights and trinkets everywhere. Christmas trees stand tall in the cold, and everyone bundles up in jolly sweaters and red scarves...Christmas time in the city is stunning. The busy city sidewalks are all dressed in holiday style, and in the air there's a feeling of Christmas. Children laughing, people passing, meeting smile after smile, and on every street corner you'll hear silver bells ;). Yup, I just typed up those lyrics in real time. Good thing the person sitting across from me is Rob, so he wont be concerned if I rock back and forth to all these pretty tunes <3.
__________________________________________

All this holiday cheer isn't the only thing bringing up my mood. These few pieces from Persunmall are a wonderful addition to my holiday (and everyday!) wardrobe! This gorgeous dress is perfect for the bitter cold that comes with this time of year. It's wonderfully thick (incredible material!!) and stays put even with the harshest of winds! It also has..wait for it...pockets! Yup, that's how I know I've found a keeper. I've gotten loads of compliments on it already and can't wait to whip it out again in December - probably with some bright red tights and a green coat :)! I also found these stunning fox earrings (have foxes on clothes become the new cats on clothes?!) and this gorgeous lace-y bracelet. I've been wearing a lot of black recently, so it's nice to switch it up and wear some lighter colors (especially the pink coat!) but, of course, I've darkened it up with some thick black tights and my favorite ever pair of shoes (sorry for the lack of shoes lately, I've been swooning over these ever since I touched their soft leather). 

***Speaking of all this Christmas-y stuff, might I recommend you check out Persunmall's Christmas sale for you and friends! Tons of the CUTEST sweaters and trinkets on sale <3 swooooon

{Captured by Rob - wearing; c/o persunmall dress earrings bracelet, HM coat + scarf, Zara boots}

***PS: Make sure you join my Rosegal giveaway! Open until the 6th of December :)

23 comments

  1. Happy holidays, lovely! I love this pale color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is just beautiful on you! Toronto in the winter is absolutely breathtaking!

    haggardlibrary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! You look goregous
    xx

    www.stuffdamlalikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveee it! The colors are so completely adorable, perfect Fall outfit!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful and i love your good quality photos! <3

    pictureme-m.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous photos, your dress is really pretty! I definitely need to invest in some thicker dresses. :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so sweet your dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a nice dress and it looks lovely on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beyond beautiful. I love that jacket, especially the color.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It even has pockets? A keeper indeed! You look elegant but very holiday-ready in this winter white ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pale pink coat, it's so pretty and sweet!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pale pink and white are so perfect together! This is a beautiful outfit! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving how classy the dress and the coat look together. You look really pretty! :D


    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin / Check out BASI


    Cassandra | Backtofive
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your outfit is super cute, and I love Christmas music too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect style beauty. Your dress is very pretty and I love your adorable coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a very beautiful outfit, sweetie! You look so delicate and feminine in this dress! Pure perfection! :)
    And good luck on your finals, I am sure you'll do great! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com
    Win a $150 gift card to spend on Jollychic.com!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely outfit dear :D love the outwear by the way :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your comment! Love this outfit, you look gorgeous! <3 x

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. what great pictures and outfit!
    How do you like toronto!!
    I'm born and raised in toronto studying in england haha.

    http://emmemablog.blogspot.com
    twitter&instagram: emilysdiary
    http://facebook.com/em.me.maa

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram