{Photos by Sofia Graham - wearing XXI top and shorts, Forever 21 ring and earring, Louis Vuitton Speedy, ALDO shoes}
I've been obsessing over the color mint for quite some time now, so it was no surprise to me (or my closest friends) when I snagged this cut-out shirt and rushed to the check-out line without so much as a short stop to the fitting rooms. Lucky for me, the fashion gods made sure it fit perfectly. And an even bigger plus? The arm cut-outs provide the perfect amount of sneak-peak without being too sultry for class. So basically, they give me a lot of motivation to raise my hand and participate during tutorial. Woo-hoo academics!

11 comments

  1. amazing shirt and super cute bag! LOVE this look. Come by and let's follow each other! We'd love to do that! Stay in touch ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look, love the shoes! Great blog, would you like to follow eachother? Kisses from Portugal***

    http://gomadandbuyeverything.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, love the shorts and the shoes. Those are some great shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Love these colors together. Cute ring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really great outfit! The ring is adorable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the mint color is really pretty, love how you matched it with the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this combo is gooorgeous- i love the little studs in your pale pink shorts. and your curls are perfect- like something out of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im obssesed with mint as well! I just love it. This blouse is truly beautiful :)
    thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram