Spotting adorable little alleyways in adorable little towns really gets my lurking mood on. I think I've always found them appealing because of how quiet and empty they are which gives me the opportunity to do whatever I want without getting strange looks from people walking by. On a more relevant note, the weather is getting a bit chillier, which means I have to take advantage of wearing short skirts and light tops before it gets cold enough to get pneumonia and my aching body hates me for not throwing on a coat. There is one warm thing about my outfit though; this delicious pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks acts as both an internal heating system and an accessory. As odd as that sounds, I'm sure you all somewhat agree. I mean, at least it looks a lot classier than a McDonald' coffee cup...

7 comments

  1. beautiful look! i love your skirt
    by the way I'm hosting a giveaway with clothingloves.com! you can win US$100 cash coupon to spend on clothingloves! join it
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous in your outfit, and those shoes are so adorable! I do too like little alleys when I take photos :) and that pumpkin latte sounds so good right now~ Thanks so much for visiting my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cup of Starbucks is a great accessorie you are right!
    Lets follow each other!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute skirt and color. Love burgundy for fall--perfect!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that skirt. Great colour and fabric!
    Goshhh.. I love Starbucks. Always have, always will ;p.

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous and cute, classy outfit! love it! :) would you like to follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOur funny!!! I love alleys too but cant find them here like in Europe.

    YES looks.....I just ignore them :)

    GREAT look and love your blog :)

    Do you want to follow each other???

    ZARA gift card giveaway for $400 on http://fashion-a-holic.com/page/12/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram