{Photos by me - wearing TJ Maxx dress, Forever 21 ring, ModCloth necklace and shoes}
I think I've gotten a bit lazy with my school work these past couple of days...and by a bit I mean a lot. And by a lot I mean not doing any of my reading for three days straight and then having to cram it all on Thursday night instead of going out with my friends. On the bright side, this cute white dress makes me feel like a bellerina and seriously motivates me to put some extra bounce in my step just so that the poofy skirt can go up and down. I think I do need a bit more practicing though..I lost count on how many times I stumbled on my way to classes - and since ballerinas never stumble, I probably looked more like a spaztastic little girl than an elegant dancer.


10 comments

  1. This is so adorable! I love the darling dress with the tulle and lace. Your jewellery is gorgeous too.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!
    I love your dress and your cute loafers

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful white dress... so stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dress! Such sweet and romantic.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found out your blog! i love your style! Very cute!

    Keep updating your blog!

    Congrats!

    Cheers,

    P&F

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful dress girl!

    xx
    Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. One word needed- cute!!! chic & pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty dress and I love your shoes!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Verry nice dress!
    Thank you for the nice commnet on my blog!X

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram