{Pictures via Pinterest}
My memory card is still lost and I'm a bit too lazy to walk all the way to Best Buy to purchase another, so until I decide to clean my room, I'll be unable to put up much posts (yes I know, my heart is broken too...) I hope you've all been enjoying your Halloweekend though! This year I went as a night goddess. Wore a flowy dress of sorts, a mask, and dark lipstick and walked around as mysteriously and sultry as I could. Now all I have to do is wait for Wednesday so that my Halloween will be complete (with candy, that is.)

5 comments

  1. Fabulous post, I love Halloween ! !:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gonna try to make something like those black cat cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Halloween inspirations here! Sorry to hear you lost your memory card, i know that feeling, its soo annoying!!!

    Your Halloween outfit sounds fab, hope to see you do an outfit post on it on your blog:)

    Happy Halloween'ing!!!

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm - spider cake!


    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm this all looks so tasty and sweet!

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram