{Captured by Sherry - wearing Katie's dress and belt, XXI tights, borrowed purse, NY&Co hat, Bandolino shoes, gifted ring}
I hope you've all been enjoying your splendid weekends so far! I know I have. The end of hell week (midterm week) means I can finally go back to doing what I do best - staying in bed until noon, lazily getting brunch, and procrastinating all my homework until Sunday night. Even my attire has gotten pretty lazy. I pulled out this dress thinking I could wear a bunch of cats so everyone would understand my inspiration for sleeping all day, but as I walked out, I noticed they were a bunch of dogs. No biggy, I didn't terrier myself up about it.

12 comments

  1. Very cute cat prints, i love that autumny color theme you got going on there;)

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ring!!

    Emily

    http://emilyknurr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print of your dress is truly beautiful. Love your accessories...so chic!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit, cute dress and beanie!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this dress is absolutely adorbs! I love it with those tights too!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute outfit! I really how you payed attention to the details! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Beautiful outfit! Now following! Hope you can check out my blog and follow if you like!


    Kisses
    http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love cats too! hehe your outfit is super cute. the beret and belt add the perfect touches <3

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit - love the grey. Looks very modern and very wearable. Casual chic.

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect outfit, so elegant, I love your dress and I want your bag :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram