Sorry for the lack of posting recently - my finals have been getting to me. And if you're currently in University or have attended, you'll understand that it's one of the most stressful times of the year. It's more stressful than deciding which shoes to wear with that new dress to a promising first date with some cute guy... Well, if you have time to go on dates, that is. I think the closest thing to a date these past few weeks was sitting in the common room with my friends, then some guy walked in, said hi, filled his water bottle, and left. It was promising. I've already named all our children. 
Anyways, hopefully these incredible Disney Princess paintings help ease the burning pain inside. If not, buy a cat, they make everything better. 






14 comments

  1. oh my, I'm in love with these! They are so cute and nostalgic!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dreamy!

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little Mermaid was always my favourite fairy tale :)

    You'll have finished studying one day & it will all be worth it.

    I totally agree by the way, pets really do make everything better xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! <3 Wow, all of these paintings are so beautiful - thank you for sharing! Love the Little Mermaid one (she's my fav) ;)

    XoXo, Kimberly Luu
    http://www.AccordingtoKimberly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring blog, I hope we can follow each other dear! ♥ XOXO

    www.sohamokdad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful and magical paintings! And cats definitely make everything better! :D

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who doesn't love Disney princesses :) Good luck with your next "date" ;)

    Love, Mary ♡ Fashionbirds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reminds me of my childhood <3
    LVE
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdiifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are so gorgeous , it really does trigger back the memories of being a young princess girl =) thanks for sharing hun =)

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. omgg the paintings, it's really pretty nice<3<3
    fllw each other?

    xoxo
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. these pictures are simply amazing...i really love them...and the disney princesses..
    www.theprincessgown.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are really beautiful!, i love all of them !
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram