I've been spending most of my days indoors - playing flute, video games, watching awesome cartoons (Adventure Time, My Little Pony, Powerpuff girls... Not kidding btw). I did go kayaking once, which was nice..but I'm much too lazy to do anything else. Fear not though! I will be going downtown for a week tomorrow so I will have things to do <3.
The other day, I made this delicious pizza..all the strange, delicious flavors are what really made it work. So yes, nothing much to say other than that as I haven't really stepped out and therefore, have nothing to talk about. Go me.






Ingredients
  • Pizza dough (I used the dough from this recipe)
  • 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella
  • 3/4 cup Parmesan
  • 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola
  • 3 chopped mushrooms
  • 3/4 cup chopped spinach
  • 1/2 onion, cut
  • 1 clove garlic, crushed
  • 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
  • 1 tbs honey

Directions
Preheat oven to 500F

On a pan over medium heat, cook the walnuts and add the honey. Let sit over the fire for 4-5 mns and then move the walnuts onto a paper tower and let cool.  On another pan, caramelize onion; cook with olive oil and garlic. Remove from heat when lightly browned and sweet-smelling. Roll out dough and place on a floured pan. Top with cheeses, onion, mushroom, spinach, walnuts, and Gorgonzola. Bake for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
*Goes well with spicy olive oil. 

15 comments

  1. This looks so good, I haven't made homemade pizza in forever but now I really want to do it again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! I'm going to have to try it one of these nights. I used to make homemade pizza pretty frequently with a great recipe - but I haven't made it in a while and this post reminded me how fun (and pretty easy) it is!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious!! Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

    Oh, I just started following you by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so yummy! ♥ XOXO

    www.sohamokdad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! Would you like to follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me so hungry. I love pizza. This looks sooo yummy. Usually I´m not into gorgonzola but it tastes fabulous on pizza :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, how delicious is this! Great recipe! X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your sweet words on my last post, they brightened my day!
    Looks absolutely delicious!

    Hope you have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this looks delicious! Must try :)

    XoXo, Kimberly
    http://www.AccordingtoKimberly.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS IS MY FAVE PIZZA! That's why I typed in caps too :D

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG that looks so delicious!! I am making that for lunch!! Thanks for the recipe!!

    XX

    www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pizza is one of my favorite dishes! And this one looks yummy! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks delicious I would love it so much...and yay for the powerpuff girls...i still have my powerpuff girl dolls and my sisters because she grew up and I didn't LOL

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram