{My favorite shot by Kris Gee}
I spent the other day accompanying Kris Gee as she shot the beautiful Meriam (aka my awesome sister) in a downtown (Millenium Park) photo shoot  It was pretty fun watching them do their work, and even more fun taking a few shots of my own! Above is my favorite shot by Kris, check out her facebook and photography page here. Doesn't Meriam just look so wild? Rawr.

Hope you enjoy some of the "behind the scenes" shots I took. Have a good day :) xx.













{Captured by me}

10 comments

  1. Those are really pretty photos! The make up is awesome!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah these photos are so so lovely! looks like you had a great time!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really beautiful photos sweetie!
    Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back- there!

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sisters looks gorgeous. The make up is really stunning <3

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love so much to see the behind scenes!! ;-)
    Great eye makeup BTW...
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These behind the scenes photos are so cool! And these pictures are all awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that first picture really captures your attention! love the behind-the-scene shots too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing pics, you look so pretty with this make up!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like it was a gorgeous day for a photoshoot!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram