It's been getting pretty hot recently - I'm talking 85F hot - which would be nice if there was a beach or pool to jump into, but unfortunately, I've been spending most of my days indoors, hiding in my basement, and killing time by wasting time. I've had very little contact with the outside world meaning my social skills have probably gone down the drain. If you thought I was awkward before...you're in for a big surprise now, har har har. The other day I spent a bit of the afternoon enjoying some of my favorite fruits - strawberries and chocolate. And yes, I consider chocolate to be a fruit as it comes from the fruits of the cocoa tree. Ahhhhhh, how I adore the food of the Gods. 








Ingredients
  • 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used nestle toll house)
  • 3/4 stick butter (6 tbsp) + more for greasing
  • 1/4 cup flour
  • 3/4 cup powdered sugar ( + more for dusting)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 egg yolk
  • Strawberries

Directions
Preheat oven to 425F

Grease 4 custard cups with butter. Place a bowl over simmering water and melt the chocolates and butter. Sift the flour and sugar into a bowl, then add the melted chocolate. Stir in the eggs and yolk. Divide the batter into the custard cups and bake for 15-16 minutes. (They should have risen a bit the sides should be firm and the center should still be runny.) Run a knife around the edges and flip onto plates. Dust with powdered sugar and add the strawberries.

ooey gooey goodness ~

9 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, those look so good! I am going to have to try that, they look so yummy! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this looks so good! I would love to have a bite right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That looks AMAZING! My mouth is watering! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish you were my friend to give me some of that
    im hungry now

    greetings from Mexico ;)

    follow?
    http://www.thaniasg.blogspot.mx
    http://www.facebook.com/tsg.thania

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many times did I try this and badly failed?! I love Souffles so much - but I'll never succeed in baking them!! Lots of Love, Kyra

    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!
    Check out my new Post and tell me your opinion: IT or SHIT?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog <3
    love all of your pictures


    Have a good one
    http://parisaprew.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram