I shot and styled the gorgeous Dana Alsamsam the other day. I tried to capture and embody a "Fairy of the Forest" type theme. Dana as the forest nymph was almost one with the woods and nature. Look how powerful she looks! It started raining right in the middle of our shoot!! My initial thoughts - "oh no..why?! *hides camera*" but after I saw how gorgeous the sun-shower looked in pictures, I was quite pleased. Everything happens for a reason, folks! Hope you like the photos, let me know what you think!

4 comments

  1. This is so gorgeous! Particularly the sun shower photos, wow!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These pictures are stunning!! I love the sun rain ones and her eye makeup is just etheral. You did a fantastic job, this is so inspring! :)

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stand out. The golden shades against the nature are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I cant believe you shot this!! It looks like it belongs in a magazine!

    Love the make up as well!

    XX

    www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram