Sunday Saturday Brunch
An adorable little French-inspired farmer's market opened just around the corner. So naturally, Sofie and I dressed up in our oxfords and berets, took out the picnic baskets, and enjoyed a rather pleasant (despite a bit rainy...) morning eating fresh bread and cheeses, berries, pastries, and freshly-squeezed orange juice. I'm not sure how I fit so much food in after taste-testing just about every single cheese available at the cheese booth! It's hard to stay away from all those different types of cheddar..and asiago..and gouda..and chevre..and swiss..and gruyere..and oh me oh my that is quiet a list already!

Currently listening to: Hopeless Wanderer - Mumford and Sons




1 comment

  1. Wow! I'm starving after look at all these pretty pictures of amazing looking food!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram