Lake Geneva
Traveled a wee-bit north the other day to spend an afternoon in the beautiful Lake Geneva. It's a cute, touristy little town in Wisconsin full of visitors from nearby Milwaukee and metropolitan Chicago (just like me!) Ah, how scenic and pretty it was - a great way to spend time not in the bustling city. Swapped the sound of the El for an occasional boat horn and Chicago style hot dogs for creamy ice-cream. What a peaceful day it was!
Currently laying in bed at 1AM trying to keep my eyes open. I apologize for the rather unpromising post which follows! xx

________________________________________________

The Riviera
In the heart of the city is a rather gorgeous fountain and a lot of people snapping a few shots of their own. I found it super amusing how many people fished for gold from the "wishing fountain." But who could blame them? I took a a quick look and...oh my goodness it looked like a jackpot of silver coins. I was never sure if the fountain had a bottom or not.



Lakeshore
A pleasant little dock with very cool people wearing loafers and very cute looking boats. Er...what more to say...? Hmmm.. Did I mention I was falling asleep? Yes - excuses excuses.



Let's end on a sweet note!
Tons (and I mean TONS) of awesome food here. You could smell it all over the place! We went to a super cutesy froo-froo-frilly pretty sprinkles kind of sweet shoppe. Chocolate dipped oreo's? Gimme.


That's all for now folks! Hurray...Bed time!! xx

4 comments

  1. Very nice place!! and I love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other on Bloglovin and Facebook? :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.

    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram