Finally, an update!
I finally got around to cleaning this place up, updating/changing my blog's layout and fixing up a few glitches here and there. Oh goodness, it took forever! After hours of sketching/brain storming, and a lot of trial-and-error (emphasis on the error...I'm no html-css expert!) I'm finally in a happy place. What do y'all think?
Also, took a step forward with social media and finally got an instagram. I'm still working out the kinks on how to use it...but from what I've seen, all I have to do is take pictures of everything and write a lot of hashtags. Easy peasy!


Farmer's Market!
The other day, I was feeling remarkably down. I was stressed from school, worried about my future, and the summer days spent inside really started to get to me. But lucky for me, I have one of the bestest friends in the world swoon. Soffie knew right away that something was off and she whipped me away to a weekend farmer's market. Oh how wonderfully cinematic it was! The smell of fresh basil and sweet pastries was in the hot, summer air and everyone was surprisingly very polite. It was like we were put in the 1800s, just look at this place!
No farmer's market excursion is complete without a picnic, though! We enjoyed a comfortable patch of grass, yum sandwiches, and some delicious creme patissiere (among other things). I wish I still had some of those brownies, I'm starving. xx

I'm currently listening to : Lost in my mind - The Head and the Heart



(Captured by Sofia and me - wearing; TJ Maxx skirt and shirt, Charlotte Russe cardigan, Akira hat, Burberry bag}

13 comments

  1. Hi Mouna! Thanks for your comment! Everything here is oh so cute. I love your outfit-- particularly your hat! It's adorable! The skirt too. It looks so comfy.

    I think your blog looks fantastic. Everything that's currently up on my blog was done by me as well (except the header), an html/css novice. I still know nothing about css. Html I'm a little better, thanks to my Myspace foundational skills from my teenage years, haha.

    I've been blogging for a year, but I just made a Facebook page and Instagram account last month! I followed you on Instagram and look forward to seeing more updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nathyness,
      why thank you! I really enjoy your blog as well! The buttons are very cute :). Wow, then basically we are the same person because CSS is a very strange thing to me - HTML makes much more sense!! I picked up my "html skills" (could we call it that?) from neopets and xanga. Ever hear of them :3? Thanks! I followed back! And haha I'm looking forward to unnecessary picture-posting. muahaha. xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pictures, and I love your outfit! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow everything here is so adorable and sweet. Love the look of your blog and your fabulous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog layout looks great! Also, what a beautiful setting for a picnic!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous photos! Perfect outfit for the occasion :)

    http://loveormoneyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is such a great location and perfectly put together outfit! Love the polka dot skirt and your adorable hat :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cute, dear! love your blog as well)

    maybe we could follow each other? i'd be glad, xoxo

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous photographs! Love your outfit and clean layout of your blog:-)
    Hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a beautiful spot for a farmers market! So nice that your friend did that, it looks like you 2 had a amazing day :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog layout looks fantastic! I love the fonts you used. My hat off to you, because HTML and CSS are still like a foreign language to me. These pictures are absolutely lovely. You're right--it looks like it's out of the 1800s. Swoon! I love your outfit. I was wondering where you got the skirt and top and was wonderfully surprised when I saw TJ Maxx. I'm a new TJ Maxx convert. You can find some pretty sweet stuff there if you're willing to hunt. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I'm following you on Bloglovin and Instagram now and can't wait to read more. I'm also a new convert to Instagram and haven't yet figured out the whole hashtag thing. I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the esthetic and feel of this post! The photos are great and so is the outfit :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful outfit! I like the ruffled top with the polka dot skirt :)

    Sounds like a really nice day too - what a lovely friend :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram