I'm not discriminating against puppies, but bunnies (and cats, of course) are just so cute. But most baby animals are and I'm not going to start rambling about my obsession with fluffy things because that will take quiet a bit of space! The days leading up to my return back to Toronto are rather quick, each one getting faster and faster. I remember just the beginning of the summer I was dreading how slow the weeks would go by, but now I'm just begging everything to slow down. Please, I need more summer!

_________________________________________________

I met up with my dear friend Maddie the other day for some coffee and much needed catching up. It's rare to see her so I was delighted to sit at Starbucks and chat for hours about everything that happened this past year. Friends like her make me realize that there are some people you can go a year or two without seeing, and yet it's like nothing has changed when you meet up again. Much love to you Mads! xx


If you live in Chicago or anywhere near it, you'll understand that the weather is crazy bipolar. One day I'll crank up the AC and lock myself in the basement, and the next I'll throw on a jacket and rain boots. The weather yesterday was fairly tame, a bit of a breeze every now and then, not too hot not too cold.. I know a lot of more interesting people would have (and did) use this special time to get all dolled up in something extra nice (a skirt or dress perhaps?) but it was one of those days, for me at least, where all you want to do is throw on a comfy pair jeans. I love comfort, and oh me oh my was this ensemble just that! I showcased a few new, and rather adorable (if I do say so myself), pieces. This shirt for instance represents everything I love about dressing excessively girly and getting 'blegh, gross' faces from..just about everyone haha! I picked it up off the sales rack at Francesca's and never looked back! The heart pattern is divine and the cinched sleeves and back give it such great personality. Paired off with a pink little bunny-purse and tada!..well..what's not to love?

Currently listening to: Can't Help Falling in Love - Ingrid Michaelson 

{Captured by Meriam - wearing; Francesca's Boutique shirt, Urban Outfitters bag, gifted jeans, Modcloth shoes}

35 comments

  1. The top and bag is really cute! This is overall such a cute outfit!

    I love Can't help falling in love with you by Ingrid!!! :D

    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin


    with love, Cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that bunny bag! omg the color, everything... it's so darn cute.

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is truly sah-weet!

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole outfits! So chic and simple. And I love your shoes, so gonna get my owns.

    xx Sophie
    http://navysophie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're lucky to spend time with good friends. I haven't seen most of my friends in 6 years!

    My weather has been consistently gross hot since May lol.

    I love your top, I just bought a top that looks almost exactly like it :)

    Mabel
    Life of Mabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is quite some time! It just makes you appreciate them that much more though :-). Oh that's awesome that you got a top like this! Hope it does confuse this one xx

      Delete
  6. Love this outfit! It's so simple and feminine. And the bunny purse is a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marlen! Yes! I got it at Urban Outfitters this July for only $4! It was in a sales bin at one of their Chicago locations. It's so convenient:). Isn't it great to have someone like that? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice pics, dear!

    love the shirt)

    what about following each other? just let me know)

    xoxo
    love, Yulia
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blouse is so lovely! It's so simple, and feminine! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so adorable with this outfit!!
    Following by Bloglovin.Kisses

    https://www.facebook.com/MissyCheeksLooks?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omgsh, there is so much cuteness going on in this look! So delicately pretty :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow so much love for your outfit! especially your top <3

    http://hellodida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    I really like your outfit here, the top is so pretty and I want this little bag in my closet, too!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blouse is sooo pretty, I love the cute heart print! And with those heels? SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how sweet and delicate this look is. And your bunny case is adorable!

    xx.
    fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is such a cute look! thanks for visiting my blog, i've replied to your post there about lipstick but im not sure if you get a notification of that or not!

    http://beccahearts.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great! thanks so much, Becca :) Ruby Tuesday sounds super awesome xx

      Delete
  17. Such a cute little outfit with the heart print top and adorable bunny case :)


    Nice casual outfit to meet with a friend. I know what you mean too, some days just call for comfortable jeans :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute love the polkas and those shoes!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have to agree with you, bunnies ARE the cutest ;) Your bag is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. aaww... you look so adorable, dear!! :D love the bunny case! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have a friend like that too. Those are REAL and TRUE friends, it's like only yesterday you saw each other even though it might have been months or years. I love this outfit, I'm not one for girlie stuff but that shirt is something I could very much love to own!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they wonderful :)? and thank you, Sonia!~

      Delete
  22. I like this outift a lot from head to toe! I love how you payed attention to the details! So, so cute! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw you look absolutely adorable! Love your hair, the blous and the little purse!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely top. I adore the shoes ad bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your post and blog, it is very beautiful and interesting!
    With love Annushka))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your bag and shoes so cute!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are so sweet :)
    Lovely outfit and your little bag is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG! Gorgeous! I love this very relaxed look!!! :D

    P.S.. You're so gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so pretty! I love your shoes and shirt, the hearts are too cute! P.S. I totally love Ingrid Michaelson! haha

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram