Today I enjoyed (is that the right verb?) the first day of the new term. It's strange to be back, almost as if I never left, but with some new summer relaxation and a lot more motivation, something tells me this year will be a lot better, so cheers to that! A little course overload never hurt anybody right? I still need to explain to the registrar why I'm at least 3 credits over this semester, but hopefully I'll convince them that it's necessary.
_____________________________________
I don't think I've debriefed you on my little trip over to Simcoe to see 'The Gentlemen of the Road tour' featuring AHEM MUMFORD AND SONS. The most amazing band in the world plus a ton of other swanky groups whom I love. It was a two day festival of musical goodness, great food, amazing people, and a rather lovely bed and breakfast. It's great checking out new unknown towns you wouldn't go near, and Simcoe was just that. As for these swans (let's talk about all the S's in my title...), they just loved the spotlight. So I snapped away. Sunsets? Self explanatory. Please excuse the high exposure in these photos, but the sun over at Simcoe is super bright, with very little buildings (barely any buildings actually) to cover you up. As for second chances...well, I wont give you too much right now, but maybe I'll mention it a bit later. I'll post more about my amazing trip soon, but for now, I must hit the books once again. Off the library for me! xx

{Captured by Rob - wearing; gifted dress, Aldo shoes, XXI ring, Mumford and Sons tote, sunnies c/o firmoo}

2 comments

  1. Totally smitten by this lovely dress! The bubble skirt part is really cute!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture and place :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram