*~..:: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11- 12 ::..~*

Oh la la, my first ever wish list on Plated Pearls! I'm not sure if you've heard of persunmall - a really swaggy global website with incredible clothing at incredible prices - but everything on my wishlist is from there. I literally wanted to show you hundreds of items, as everything there is incredibly pretty, but it would have been impossible to fit that many items into a 720px photo ;). Alas, I chose twelve (as that is my lucky number) of a few pieces from my dreams ~ aren't they incredible!? Go take a gander at persunmall, I'm sure you'll find something you fancy :) xx. Have a great week!

11 comments

  1. Lots of pretty adorable items!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouuu la la. I want them all! That soft pink coat would look stunning on you with your dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to choose what to buy!! But thanks, I was leaning towards that coat, and the white dress too :)..but all those fox accessories...hmmmmm...

      Delete
  3. Everything is so pretty! Love it all, especially that peter pan collared sweater:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, the cat purse and the sleepy fox ring are so cuuute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a fox purse :)! So obsessed with it <3

      Delete
  5. Such an affordable store! The little skirt is really sweet. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bag number2 is so cute! :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely love those light colors! :)

    http://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable selection, I want the first dress, it it beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram