Oopsie...
It's been pretty hard to go out and shoot in all this cold weather (it is freezing here in Toronto, my friends), but alas, here was a warmer day where it was acceptable to stop for a minute and snap a few photos. The weeks have been interesting.. I'm not quite ready for the term yet, still feel like I need a bit of a vacation, but alas, we all must make it work!
_____________________________________________

To challenge the bitter chill, I've been doing a ton of layering. I'm actually wearing two pairs of tights and socks under those jeans hehe... As for this darling sweater, my lovely sister gifted it me! She got it while she was studying in China. It's so warm, so cute, and so fun! I'm absolutely in love <3. 
I don't have too much else to say~ I'll post more soon, I promise! All about an exciting ski trip planned for this Febuary and other little things planned for the weeks to come. xoxo
{Captured by Rob - wearing: NY&co Shirt, Gifted Sweater, NY&C coat, Aldo bag, Michael Kors watch, Gifted ring and bracelet, Firmoo c/o glasses, Persunmall c/o earrings, Zara boots}

7 comments

  1. Oh, that sweater is so cool! I love it. I totally understand the layering too, it's been too cold out lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweater is so adorable ! Beautiful outfit, your are very pretty.
    Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are beautiful! I'm digging the whole look, especially your awesome bag

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is the bunny jumper!? Such a nice gift. I really like the red pop of colour too! Gorgeous. :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw the jumper is so so cuuute :D And I love the red bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater is so freakin' adorable! Love love love! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving how u did your layering. A little preppy with the collar peeping out of the cute sweater! Hope weather gets better for u!
    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram