Meow Meow Meow...
My favorite hat finally making a debut! If you keep up on my instagram, surely you've seen this lovely fellow before :). My sister brought it for me on her trip back from China just at the end of 2013 and we've been inseparable ever since (the hat and I ;) )! You can see just how happy my huge grin and I are. But let's be real, who doesn't love a black bowler chapeau with cute little kitty ears on it! I'll tell you who...my mother! (She actually hates this hat and thinks it's the most ridiculous thing ever haha!). But I guess that's the funny thing about fashion - some things we just can't get enough of (in my case, anything with cats on it) and there are some things we'd rather pretend didn't exist!
______________________________________________________

The weekend looks crazy busy for me! I still have so many assignments and exams to study for for the following few days. I'll be cooped up in the practice rooms and libraries all weekend long, but stay tuned, I've got a little treat planned out for you all coming very soon ;) xx! Have a wonderful weekend, friends! 

PS: If you're wondering about this pretty weather & spot - these were taken on Tuesday right before the huge snow storm that brought us 10 more inches of snow. sigh.... spring please hurry up, I need to see some green!
{Captured by Rob - wearing; TJMaxx dress, HM coat, Chanel watch, Zara boots, gifted hat}

18 comments

  1. Aww, well I love your hat! I have a similar one in red. :) You're wearing such a pretty frock too! No snow here but we've had a lot of fog recently, I'm hoping it doesn't upset my outfit snaps this weekend!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see that hat you have!! You'll have to let me know asap when you've posted an ootd with it :)! And thanks so much <3. Personally I really like fog, I think it looks really pretty and mysterious :o xx

      Delete
  2. That hat is adorable! But I can't help but be more drawn to the varied textures and silhouettes in this outfit. So classy and chic.

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment. Your pictures are amazing, you look fabulous! And your coat is very cute, I love it!

    http://sheisagirlygirl.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat is the cutest! Your photos and outfits are always so nice though, it's such a pleasure to read your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, sweet outfit my dear! Love those tones together.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is soo adorable! I have cat ears hat too but I still prefer yours!

    Cute style <3
    Your photos are really lovely too
    Following via bloglovin now~
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cute and sweet with that peach coat :)

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit like crazy! The pastels are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did such a beautiful job with this <3 I love the mixture of soft colors, sheer fabric and lace!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uh wow you are absolutely gorgeous, I love this whole outfit, so sweet.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look absolutely breath taking! *jealous* The outfit looks pretty dreamy, very feminine.

    The photography is amazing!

    Halima
    Fashionicide // Fashion, with a difference
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hat is so adorable ! Beautiful outfit sweetie, I really love your dress and this coat is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram