A Quick Stop in Ottawa
Exams are finally over, which means I have some time to relax now - (or rather, practice flute for longer periods of time!!) I'm currently sitting in the airport waiting to board my flight to the Eastern hemisphere! I've been holding out on you...but this summer is looking a bit more exciting for me compared to previous years! I'll be going to Northern Africa and South Europe to visit some family, teach english, and learn traditional Arabic flute (exciting!!). I hope you stay tuned as I'll be posting a lot more now that I'll have exciting things to do :). Here are a few photos from a short stop in Ottawa to visit my uncle.
Time to board! See you soon ! x









{Francesca's boutique top, no brand jeans, Aldo flats, Ray Ban sunnies}

6 comments

  1. It's so nice to read a post of new yours! You look beautiful, that top is lovely on you. You have so many exciting plans for the Summer - eeep! <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty top, love the pearls! how apt for your blog ;) stunning architecture, wow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! You look great <3 Loved the photos!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The architecture is just perfect :)

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos ! I love your top !

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes, the peplum top, everything is perfect. Beautiful casual look!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram