Ah...Toronto in spring... Not much different than early fall (as you can probably see from these snaps). I've returned to Chicago for a few weeks before (fingers crossed) departing somewhere a bit more tropical for a few months. I'm hoping to get a lot more travel in this summer as I have not been anywhere but Toronto for the past year. I'm excited to share some snaps with you here and on instagram!
_____________________________________________________

The other week, my dear friend Becca of Silken Skin and I wandered the streets of Yorkville to take a few well overdue outfit snaps before heading over to the Burger's Priest for some burger redemption. If you're in Toronto and haven't checked that place out yet - go! Now! Before Sunday as they do close for church then. 
Hugs to B (I've shared a photo of her look on here, too!) for taking these snaps, and shout out to Rob for holding our purses/coats. x


Coat - RW & Co | Dress - c/o Persunmall | Bag - Chanel | Boots - Zara

1 comment

  1. Always so well put together. Beautiful dress and coat!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram